Psalm 91:1-2, Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of The Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
• Our safety relies on God.
• Can we live in Peace? – YES
• God has the last word about our lives. This is my motto this year. My trust is in God. It doesn’t matter what I see in the news, what the doctors says or how I feel my trust remains in God. If God says YES, it is a yes, and if God says NO, it is a no. He sees the future and I don’t, and that is why I’m going to live my life in peace and tranquility.
Proverbs 22:3 – The prudent see danger and take refuge but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.
• Listen to the news and follow the medical advice you hear or read. For example – Wash your hands frequently, cover your mouth if you are coughing or sneezing, no kisses, hand greetings and hugs. Use hand sanitizer, try not to touch your face and when you have to touch it wash your hands first. Teach your children about this.
• Fill your car with gasoline, have non perishable food, water, flashlights, first aid kit and other similar things in case of emergencies.
Marzo 2, 2020