The Power of Praise and Prayer
Praise the Lord!
For it is good to SING PRAISES to our God;
For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful.
Why it is so hard for people to open their mouths and sing praises to God? Why it is so hard to raise their hands in adoration? To think about.
When we sing praises to God we are fighting battles. It is powerful and awesome to combine praising God with songs + prayer + speaking The Word of God. And it is more powerful if you add fasting.
Acts 16:25-26 - But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.
- Their life situation - They were in jail (They were in trouble, bad situations in their lives)
- What they were doing? - Singing Praises to God and Praying (Our Weapons)
- What happened? - Earthquake and foundations shaken (The Power of God in Action)
- Results - Doors were opened and everyone's chains were loosed
Let us fight for others and stand in the gap with them. Let God guide you and try it to combine Praising God and Praying.
Rosa Enid Cruz Roque
March 4, 2020
- God's Word
- Blood of Jesus
- Name of Jesus
Look for songs that gives you faith, like
- So Will I
- Way Maker
- God of Miracles
- Speak The Name
- Break Every Chain
- Raise a Hallelujah
When you are fighting you need to listen to songs that increase your faith.
- The Prayer That Changes Everything by Stormie Omartian
Post a Comment